Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @businessweekly: Cambridge web luvvies in head to head with Google bit.ly/Yb4bfc 5 days ago
- Interviewer: What went through your mind when you woke up this morning? Bradley Wiggins - that I needed a wee. 6 days ago
- RT @Cabume: Smartphones will eat the world. Guest blog by @ChrisMeasures ow.ly/BRtjY 6 days ago
- 9 ways that smartphones will eat the world (and ruin pub quizzes) - my latest blog measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/sma… 6 days ago
- RT @TechMarketView: ARM and the Internet of Things: Attendees at the TechMarketView evening last week will have heard our views ... http:… 6 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Entrepreneur Eric Schmidt Facebook Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft Mike Lynch mobile MySpace Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology Ted Shelton Television The Economist twitter United States Vodafone WhatsApp Wired World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum