Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- (client) RT @Searchmetrics: Our first analysis is online: Google’s Penguin Update 2.0: Loser analysis blog.searchmetrics.com/us/2013/05/23/… 7 hours ago
- Currently hailing in Suffolk. Was sunny half an hour ago...... 14 hours ago
- RT @Cabume: Taxing times for tech companies. Guest blog by Chris Measures ow.ly/ljkkn 19 hours ago
- Time for tech companies to face up to tax, rather than brush it under the carpet with PR (my blog) measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/tax… 1 day ago
- RT @creatingcam: The BIG Summer BBQ 2013 #ccbbq2013 is now open for bookings; got your ticket Yet? ccbbq2013.eventbrite.co.uk 1 day ago
TagsAndroid Apple ARM Autonomy BBC Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL David Cameron Deloitte Entrepreneur Facebook Google government Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism LinkedIn marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft MySpace Online Communities Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley social media Social network startup Startup Weekend Tech City Ted Shelton twitter United States YouTube