Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @Cabume: The offline election mutes debate. Guest blog by @ChrisMeasures. ow.ly/Demtb 2 hours ago
- RT @AdaCoreCompany: 2nd keynote of the day at #HISConf2014 - Why does so much IT fail? Harold Thimbleby http://t.co/UqOMpv4OIQ 1 day ago
- @digitaldebateUK Am I right in saying that the main parties haven't responded to the idea of an online debate? 1 day ago
- RT @creativefront: This month @ChrisMeasures discusses the pros and cons of picking freelance versus agency ow.ly/D9WGq 2 days ago
- Why the 2015 UK Election needs the @digitaldebateUK - my blog on engaging with voters measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/the… 2 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Entrepreneur Facebook Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Internet of Things iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities PayPal Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology Ted Shelton The Economist The Guardian twitter United States Vodafone WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum