Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- @paulsmithuk I'm running short - can I have some of yours? 1 day ago
- @BTCare Not until March :-( 1 day ago
- RT @CamBizLounge: Have you seen our exciting new membership scheme at Cambridge Business Lounge? ow.ly/rVkWW 2 days ago
- @btcare Does the appearance of a shiny new telecoms cabinet in Stanton,Suffolk mean we're getting #fibre for Christmas? 2 days ago
- RT @Cabume: Thinking Fast and Slow – how marketers view us. Guest blog by @ChrisMeasures ow.ly/rUK1f 2 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Design Entrepreneur Eric Schmidt Facebook Google government Guardian Hermann Hauser Huffington Post IBM Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Mentorship Microsoft Mike Lynch mobile MySpace New York Times Nokia Norwich Online Communities Pebble Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Ryanair Silicon Fen Silicon Roundabout Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Steve Jobs Tech City Ted Shelton twitter United States Wired YouTube ZX Spectrum
Site infoRevolutionary Measures
The Andreas04 Theme.