Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- @JohnWMidgley I take your point - but it is a bit like the telephone when that came in, an enabler for every industry. 2 hours ago
- RT @Cabume: From startup to scale-up economy? - Hard technology continues to be marginalised says @ChrisMeasures ow.ly/EYVSF 21 hours ago
- RT @HealthSTEM: "From startup to scale-up economy?" by @ChrisMeasures on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/article/… 1 day ago
- RT @camsciencecntr: Really pleased to say we have the video from Saturdays fabulous Chain Reaction event - Enjoy this Heath Robinson... ht… 1 day ago
- Are we finally scaling up UK tech companies? My latest blog post looks at the evidence measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2014/11/26/fro… 2 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook Google government IBM Idea Transform Initial public offering innovation Internet of Things iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities PayPal Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge Vodafone WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum