Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @Cabume: The Cambridge Startup Bugle is out! paper.li/Cabume/cambrid… Stories via @camcitco @WayneVisser 18 hours ago
- RT @camsciencecntr: Josh, one of visitors today, set a new tower record of 1.7m. See piccies of #Amazingengineering facebook.com/cambridgescien… 20 hours ago
- RT @theredrocket: European startups raise $2.8 billion in Q2 – the highest since 2001, say @DowJones Venture Source bit.ly/1rOkbAK 22 hours ago
- Big Brother, Facebook and OKCupid - my blog on why the internet makes manipulation easier measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/big… 22 hours ago
- RT @MT_editorial: Nelson Mandela or Rameses II? Take our quiz to find out which historical leader you're most like ow.ly/zJMcw 22 hours ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Education Entrepreneur Eric Schmidt European Union Facebook France Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Mentorship Microsoft Mike Lynch mobile MySpace Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology Ted Shelton The Economist twitter United States Vodafone Wired World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum