Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @LondonLovesBiz: These are the 20 fastest-growing tech companies in the UK goo.gl/nO5kkO http://t.co/PahOc7SIyK 12 hours ago
- RT @RonSupportsYou: RT @peakay How NOT to handle the media via @chrismeasures ow.ly/EE2qH #UberScandal 13 hours ago
- @danfrost could be a type of inferiority complex - if you expect to be the seller then you won't go out and look to buy 3 days ago
- @danfrost Probably a combination of factors. Some ideas are niche, but if you buy complementary technologies then you can grow 3 days ago
- @cambridgedesign @chameleonstudio Looks great guys! 3 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Internet of Things iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities PayPal Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge Vodafone WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum