Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- Makes me think of Dilbert/The IT Crowd: Most IT environments immature, Microsoft reveals computerweekly.com/news/224018430… 2 days ago
- RT @uktechnews: [eWeekEurope] Eurovision Big Data Researchers Predict Victory For Denmark bit.ly/17DP1BH 2 days ago
- @nigel_cl_thomas Yep, it needs a lot of elastic....... 3 days ago
- RT @Cabume: Catapulting the UK into the future. Guest blog by @ChrisMeasures ow.ly/l5qRf 3 days ago
- RT @Bily_Boyle: New Job opening at Owlstone - Technical Content Writer ow.ly/l3fse - do you know any bright young things in Camb… 4 days ago
TagsAndroid Apple ARM Autonomy BBC Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL David Cameron Deloitte Entrepreneur Facebook Google government Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism LinkedIn marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft MySpace Online Communities Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley social media Social network startup Startup Weekend Tech City Ted Shelton twitter United States YouTube