Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- @YasminChopin No problem - consider it done! 4 hours ago
- Invoicing on my birthday #perfectday 4 hours ago
- Why tech startups & investors need to think long term and not sell out too early (my blog on @neulnet sale) measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/sel… 5 hours ago
- RT @businessweekly: September windfall takes Cambridge deals to $44bn in 18 months bit.ly/YKTLDI 5 hours ago
- RT @larakiara: Fashion brands are sewing bigger pockets into their pants to fit the iPhone 6 Plus read.bi/1mPanVU 5 hours ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Entrepreneur Facebook Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Internet of Things iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft Mike Lynch mobile MySpace Nokia Norwich Nudge Online Communities Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Tech City Technology Ted Shelton Television The Economist twitter United States Vodafone WhatsApp Wired World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum