Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- @pitchandmix No, what's that? Haven't of it.......... 3 days ago
- @pitchforpeople Yep - I'll be there 3 days ago
- RT @chmplln: The Eiffel Tower has been lit up in the colours of the South African flag in memory of Nelson Mandela. buff.ly/1gJnvF3 … 3 days ago
- @pitchforpeople Are you going to the Christmas party tonight? 3 days ago
- @pitchforpeople Sorry I missed it - everyone behaved for the cameras? 4 days ago
advertising Android Apple ARM Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CamCreative CfEL Coca Cola Daily Mail David Cameron Deloitte Design Entrepreneur Eric Schmidt Facebook Google Google Wave government Guardian Huffington Post IBM Idea Transform innovation iPad IPhone iTunes Journalism LinkedIn London marketing Marketing and Advertising Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Mentorship Microsoft mobile MySpace New York Times Nokia Norwich Online Communities Pebble Pitch and Mix PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Red Gate Software Search Engines Searching Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Startup Weekend Steve Jobs Tech City Ted Shelton twitter United States Wikileaks Wired YouTube ZX Spectrum
Site infoRevolutionary Measures
The Andreas04 Theme.