Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- The breakdown in #trust and how to fix it - my blog on the latest @EdelmanPR #TrustBarometer measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why… https://t.co/jtNiKLLXb6 20 hours ago
- BBC News - Squirrel 'threat' to critical infrastructure bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 21 hours ago
- RT @annebailey: Skills are top of the list for successful cities says @AlexJonesCities at @CambAhead seminar 21 hours ago
- RT @qikipedia: English has 3,000 words relating to being drunk. 2 days ago
- RT @SilFinch: New Post: When 'trust' is thin, where should #PR look to? silvesterandfinch.co.uk/new-trust-orde… Our thoughts on @edelmanPR's #TrustBarometer 2 days ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro Business Cambridge Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Communications Creativity Crossing the Chasm Daily Mail David Cameron Digital Donald Trump Ed Miliband Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government Hewlett Packard IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London Malcolm Tucker marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nigel Farage Nokia Norwich PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum
Site infoRevolutionary Measures
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.