Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- Is PR finally changing? My blog on the @CIPR_EastAnglia conference measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/is-… #AdvancingPR 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/edagoodman/sta… 2 hours ago
- BBC News - Shark drones to patrol stretch of Australia's coast bbc.co.uk/news/world-aus… 3 hours ago
- RT @BryceCounts: Per Compass 2015 Global Report, #Seattle is No. 8 #startup ecosystem in the world; #siliconvalley still No.1: http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- Content writing – the key new business skill @ChrisMeasures on @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/content-… 4 days ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro big data BT Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Digital Ed Miliband Education Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London Malcolm Tucker marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich PayPal PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum