Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- The lessons from #Uber - marketing needs to be more closely involved in culture if it is to do its job properly… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- BBC News - Google Home to be launched in UK in April bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… >>Let's hope it is cleverer than Alexa...... 1 day ago
- RT @edagoodman: Do what is right, not what it easy. #UKEarlyHour https://t.co/j1xbv9M8A4 1 day ago
- RT @GilesS: Marcoms folk, learn how to get your breath back by becoming slicker, smarter and stronger - brandtosales.octopusgrp.com/tech-heads-2017 1 day ago
- Video kills the advertising star? - My take on Google and YouTube's problems via @LinkedIn linkedin.com/pulse/video-ki… https://t.co/ASXCsIHZCi 5 days ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro Business Cambridge Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Communications Crossing the Chasm Daily Mail David Cameron Digital Donald Trump Ed Miliband Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London Malcolm Tucker marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nigel Farage Nokia Norwich PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist The Times twitter Uber United States WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum
Site infoRevolutionary Measures
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.