Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @CamSciencePark: Thousands of microbes found in house dust: ht.ly/RoUt0 #Science #Environment 1 day ago
- @edagoodman Ironically standing up is a good way to get people off the phone 1 day ago
- @CMRLee But true... 1 day ago
- Death of the middleman? My blog looks at whether the internet will finally rid us of estate agents & car salesmen measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/08/26/dea… 1 day ago
- Great advice - also standing up makes you more focused and speeds up calls twitter.com/edagoodman/sta… 1 day ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Creativity Daily Mail David Beckham David Cameron Deloitte Digital Ed Miliband Education Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government IBM Idea Transform Initial public offering innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich PayPal PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum