Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @MattGoodingCN: Generous @RuneScape players have been supporting the @WWF's work with big cats: cambridge-news.co.uk/RuneScape-play… @Jagex http://t.c… 18 hours ago
- Everyone can learn from @stuartbruce's @CIPR_UK guide to Twitter for MPs - my blog looks at the lessons for all measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/can… 18 hours ago
- RT @CfELCambridge: Report indicates that Britain is closing the 'scale-up gap' with more #startups scaling into large companies. #SMEs htt… 19 hours ago
- The rise of cyber warfare and the impact on social media - my latest blog looks at who should police the internet measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/war… 1 week ago
- RT @businessweekly: ARM’s profits up 32 per cent as CEO reveals innovation push bit.ly/1RPh2yb @ARMCommunity 1 week ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy BBC BBC Micro big data Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Creativity Daily Mail David Beckham David Cameron Deloitte Digital Ed Miliband Education Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government IBM Idea Transform Initial public offering innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich PayPal PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum