Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- BBC News - Large Hadron Collider: Weasel causes shutdown bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… 4 days ago
- 5 marketing insights from the digital frontline - my @LinkedIn blog based on latest @Ofcom report linkedin.com/pulse/5-market… 4 days ago
- BBC News - Tim Peake to control machine on Earth from International Space Station bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… 4 days ago
- RT @CambridgeNewsUK: Leaving EU would 'disaster’ for Cambridge, says Labour campaign leader Alan Johnson cambridge-news.co.uk/Leaving-EU-cau… https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @prweekuknews: The CEOs of the world's largest marcoms groups tell PRWeek how integration leads to success bit.ly/1N1WYHx https… 5 days ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro Business Cambridge Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Communications Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Digital East Anglia Ed Miliband Education Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government Hewlett Packard IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London Malcolm Tucker marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Samsung Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum