Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- @dannyrogers2001 @prweek More to the point, can the FA's? measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/loo… 1 day ago
- RT @RobBuckley: Donald Trump makes a whole lot more sense if you remember he’s just the world’s most famous estate agent 1 day ago
- Why I think the real blame for the #Allardyce fiasco lies with the Football Association - measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/loo… https://t.co/xcAA7tIhrW 1 day ago
- BBC News - Ofcom to crowdsource UK mobile coverage bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 1 day ago
- RT @markjdye: Greenland's receding icecap to expose top-secret US nuclear project via @guardian theguardian.com/world/2016/sep… 1 day ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro Business Cambridge Cambridgeshire Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Communications Creativity Daily Mail David Cameron Digital Donald Trump East Anglia Ed Miliband Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government Hewlett Packard IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London Malcolm Tucker marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nigel Farage Nokia Norwich PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum
Site infoRevolutionary Measures
Blog at WordPress.com.