Why Revolutionary Measures?
Marketing is undergoing a revolution. The advent of social media provides the opportunity for one-to-one communication for the first time since the move to an industrial society. This blog will look at what this means for B2B PR and marketing, incorporating my own thoughts/rants and interests. Do let me know your feedback!
About meI'm Chris Measures and I've spent the last 18 years creating and implementing PR and marketing campaigns for technology companies. I've worked with everyone from large quoted companies to fast growth start-ups, giving me unrivalled experience and ideas. I'm now director of Measures Consulting, an agency that uses this expertise to deliver PR and marketing success for technology businesses.
- RT @JasonRBradwell: August 2015 TV requests for BBC iPlayer up 24% YoY to 226 million - service on track to beat 2.6 billion requests recor… 1 day ago
- RT @McLarenF1: McLaren-Honda confirms @JensonButton will race for the team in 2016. Full story here: mclrn.co/Jenson2016 http://t.co/7gX… 5 days ago
- RT @CambridgeNewsUK: Cranebridge! Sign of the times as 13 cranes spotted in Cambridge city centre. cambridge-news.co.uk/Welcome-Craneb… http://t.co/uVbuB… 6 days ago
- The rise of political mavericks - has social media & startup culture spawned Jeremy Corbyn & Donald Trump? My blog measuresconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/has… 6 days ago
- After years of telling us to recycle @stedsbc is now going to charge for recycling bins. Hardly green! buryfreepress.co.uk/news/local/lat… 1 week ago
advertising Amazon Android Apple ARM Artificial intelligence Autonomy Barack Obama BBC BBC Micro big data BT Business Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Cambridge University CfEL Chris Measures Creativity Daily Mail David Beckham David Cameron Digital Ed Miliband Education Edward Snowden Entrepreneur European Union Facebook FIFA Google government IBM Idea Transform innovation Intel internet Internet of Things iPad IPhone Journalism Journalist LinkedIn London marketing Mark Zuckerberg Measures Consulting Microsoft mobile MySpace Nick Clegg Nokia Norwich PayPal PR Privacy Public Relations Raspberry Pi Silicon Fen Silicon Valley Smartphone social media Social network Starbucks startup Tech City Technology The Economist twitter United States University of Cambridge WhatsApp World Cup YouTube ZX Spectrum